- EB-5 Attorney/legal counsel for applicant submits Immigrant Petition (I-526).
- Upon approval of I-526, U.S. Department of State issues instructions for Immigrant Visa applicants (DS-2001 & DS 230i), which requires completion of information and forms prior to arranging a Visa interview.
- Applicant is notified of interview date with the U.S. Consulate and receives appointment package for immigrant Visa applicants (DS-230ii). Medical examination is required.
- U.S. Consulate interview (conditional Visa is given, typically at the time of interview)
- Immigrants enter the United States within 180 days of approval of Visa
- EB-5 Attorney/Legal counsel files application for I-829 for Unconditional Visa (Between 21 and 24 months after U.S. entry)
- Conditional status of Visa is lifted
- U.S. Citizenship optional (available 60 months after U.S. entry)
Request More Information:
Contact the AAEC today to begin the immigration process.
Phone: 1-877-???-????(AAEC) TOLL FREE!
International Callers: 1-???-???-????
Or use our online contact form to email the AAEC directly.